Your hardware has done its job, and the time has come for a refresh. Perhaps you're eliminating on-site hardware to move to the cloud. Whatever your situation, STI will help you get the most value from your equipment, while also protecting your sensitive data and minimizing the environmental impact of scrap.
Get more for your assets!
STI specializes in buying and selling quality new and used servers, workstations and laptops, as well as storage devices, network appliances and components.
The STI Difference
As one of the world’s premier resellers of recertified hardware, we are uniquely positioned to offer maximum recovery value and convenience for your surplus or retired IT assets. Unlike most Asset Recovery providers, who only follow a revenue sharing model and ask you to wait for your equipment to sell to get your share of the money, an option we provide is buying your equipment outright. Because we have years of experience selling pre-owned hardware, and we know what it’s worth, we can pay you up front for your assets if you prefer.
- An STI representative will assess your hardware and goals, either on-site or remotely if needed
- We provide you with a quote, and create an Asset Recovery plan that fits with your needs and meets your timeline.
- STI will then coordinate the removal of all hardware at a time that's convenient for you.
- After a thorough audit of all inventory assets, you will receive a final value assessment and all pertinent certificates.
Of course, we're not simply purchasing your old equipment, so it doesn't end there. An STI Asset Recovery plan can also include any of these Turn-Key Asset Recovery Services:
De-Installation by Certified Technicians
Removing hardware is not always a simple task. Let our certified technicians deal with the de-installation of all your equipment.
Consolidation & Logistics
We will consolidate all assets, and coordinate all packaging and shipping, safely from your facility to our secure warehouse.
Audit & Inventory
STI will provide a detailed inventory audit of all hardware, using industry compliant software.
Data Sanitization / Destruction
STI will thoroughly wipe all hard drives and provide you with detailed reports and certificates of erasure by device and serial number, giving you auditable and verifiable assurance that all data was sanitized in compliance with published standards. If destruction is required, physical shredding at our location is available, with monitored facilities and a secure chain of custody.
- Desktop computers
- Networking equipment
- Storage systems
STI adheres to a strict zero-landfill policy, focused on recycling 100% of end-of life electronics.
- Viable hardware is refurbished and resold back into the market, extending its lifespan, and minimizing environmental impact.
- End-of-life hardware is recycled and those raw materials are re-used in new products.
- STI tracks your assets through every step of the recycling process.
- STI provides a detailed audit of all recycled and remarketed assets, ensuring your company complies with all environmental regulatory requirements.
- All downstream partners & materials recyclers are accredited
How to Get Started
If you would like STI to evaluate your Asset Recovery needs, please fill provide us with some information below. An STI representative will get back to you as soon as we can!